Tuesday 25 January 2011

Blog Not Really Working Out...

Friends, colleagues, countrymen - I am afraid that due to shameful lack of updating on this blog, and no sign of the promised improvements in frequency by the blogmaster responsible, I hereby ditch this blog in favour of a new and more dynamic photo-based project.

http://365project.org/robwebster/

I hope that you will enjoy seeing 1 photo for every day of the year, with a short comment on the day or the picture. It won't necessarily be a great picture, but more likely to be something which captures some aspect of daily life on South Georgia. And beyond... but thats a bit too forward thinking. For the moment, have a look at the above link and see if i do better at updating than before.... For now, I leave you with an image I took a couple of days ago of the elusive Leopard Seal relaxing on a small piece of ice a few kilometres from the base.


Hasta pronto. Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment